Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunday visit

Beth and Leah came out to the house for breakfast Sunday morning. Abby had been there all weekend and it was a lovely day. During breakfast Abby and Papa Joe starting silly auguring.

IMG_9603

IMG_9602

What a face!

IMG_9604

IMG_9605

I give up Grandmother

IMG_9601

Good idea Abby. You'll never win anyway.

Meanwhile, Leah was wondering where her breakfast was

IMG_9599

Sisters....Sisters......What was that song from "White Christmas?"

IMG_9607

What a little doll!

IMG_9612

IMG_9618

Oh My....so innocent!

IMG_9622

IMG_9623

IMG_9628

After a while we moved inside.

Hi Grandmother!

IMG_9637

IMG_9640

I mean seriously people. Does life get any better?

IMG_9649

Look out world! She's moving now

IMG_9651

IMG_9655

IMG_9656

IMG_9657

The only thing that would make it better right now was for the other 3 grandkids to live here instead of so far away in Ohio. It makes it so hard to be apart from them. Now I know what my grandparents went through since they lived in Arkansas and we lived in Kentucky.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Just think, one of these days, hopefully, I will be able to welcome a whole new batch of grandkids from Stephanie and Ryan. I hope and pray that comes true. Meanwhile, I think I'll just enjoy what I have.

2 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Thanks for that big 'ole dose of cuteness. I needed that. Lucky you!

Syd said...

It is good to enjoy what you have today. And just have hope for tomorrow.