Sunday, March 4, 2012

Aw yes........a baby shower success!

Everything at Steph's baby shower was a success except for one thing.......my camera. I was able to take one, yes one picture before it kept telling me to change the batteries which I had JUST DONE! After fooling with it for a few minutes I hollered to the large prego one who was wearing the baby boy blue ribbon on her shirt to give me her camera. I was able to take quite a few before hers died. Never fear though....there were other friends there making up for it with their own cameras.

There were about 15 - 20 people there and it was a great time. She received a lot of wonderful gifts for Mr. Cameron. I hope to get some pictures on here soon, once she gets them off of her camera and I can get them on my flickr account. Yall will probably be sick of seeing them!

Oh my goodness, I have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment: